Semi Permanent Lips
Lip tattoing is becoming more common and popular with women who want to create a fuller, defined pout.
Clients of all ages request this quick and easy procedure to restore their natural fullness, youthfulness and colour to the lip area.
At Princessbrows, we offer a range of different lip treatments including; lip liner, blush or a full lip tints – all guaranteed to perfect the natural shape of your mouth.
PrincessBrows unique Barbie doll permanent make up lip treatment which achieves a perfect shaped and tinted lip without a border, shinny, glossy, giving you beautiful lips 24 hours a day.
Aftercare for Lip Enhancement
Proper care following your enhancement is necessary to achieve the best results. Please review the following instructions and refer to them as necessary. If during the healing process you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.
You may experience the following Symptoms for 4 days
- Swelling and redness.
- Flaking and mild itchiness as the lips heal.
- Dry skin that may remain for up to 3 weeks. These symptoms are a normal part of the healing process.
For the first 2 days
- Ice packs protected with fabric may be applied as necessary to reduce any swelling.
Daily Care to follow for 7 days
- Apply a healing balm regularly using a cotton bud. Wash your hands before applying the product and prevent cross- contamination of the product by not replacing the used bud into the container.
- We recommend that you use a gentle facial cleanser to freshen your skin during the first week. Do not splash wash your face. Do however clean your enhancement twice daily with damp cotton pads.
- If your enhancement gets wet, gently pat the area dry using a clean tissue.
- Some itching is normal. DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR RUB your enhancement as the colour may heal unevenly and you
could risk infection, which in turn could lead to scarring. Allow the colour to flake away by itself. o No make-up should be applied close to your enhancement for 3 days.
- Avoid eating spicy and salty foods and drink through a straw for 3 days.
- No kissing for 5 days to prevent infection.
- Do not receive skincare beauty treatments for 5 days after the application of your enhancement.
Avoid For 2 Weeks
- Do not expose your enhancement to direct sun, tanning treatments, Jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools and direct shower spray. Do not receive bleaching, waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal treatments close to your enhancement.
- If you suffer with cold sores at present or anytime in the past use an anti herpes medication for example Zovirax, 5 times daily for a period of 1 week. If an outbreak does occur it will generally begin on day 3 of the healing process.
- Remember, your selected colour will be stronger and more sharply defined for 4 - 5 days and will then shed away
appearing as if little or no colour is present. Over the next 2 weeks the colour will blossom into a considerably softer
version of the original colour.
- The approximate healing period is 14 days, however healing can be prolonged if your immune system is
compromised, if you are generally stressed and by poor diet.
- Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of colour is to be expected. This is the purpose of the control visit
allowing us to fine tune your enhancement. This is included in the initial cost, however if you do not attend your scheduled control appointment you will be charged for any further treatment. Cancellation notice is always 48 hours.
Long Term Care
- Use a good sunscreen. Sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics.
- If you are planning a chemical peel, laser treatment or an MRI scan, please inform the technician of your permanent cosmetics.
- Please inform the National Blood Service if you donate blood, as you may not be eligible to give blood for a year post application.
Booking fee of HKD1000 will be taken upon booking your permanent make up appointment.